Monday, February 2, 2009

Tweet ME! A new pick up line to meet business professionals and friends

Joining a new social network is often like buying a new pair of shoes, exciting, addicting and slightly painful until you can break them in.Thanks to my PRCA class I have found the hottest and newest obsession that possibly every fashionista will have to indulge in, Twitter. Although I found the site a little odd and confusing at first, has become my new love and will surely be spring's 09 hottest social accessory. Twitter extremely easy to use once you get the hang of it and even gives you the option of having things sent to your cell phone, LOVE IT! Currently my LG Dare touch phone will not let me surf the web for updates but crackberry users will get an extra dose of the social network. I encourage everyone to join the twitter world and get an account. Once you do, be sure to find me and a few other peeps you enjoy chatting with and follow them to see what new and exciting things are occuring. After all, it could possibly be the next hottest thing to the newest Marc Jacobs Bag

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Ciao for now!

K.M.S

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about the One Week of Twitter experience. I'm glad you see the potential in Twitter for PR practitioners.

    Here's another way of thinking about Twitter: imagine if the prompting question was "What has captured your attention?"

    ReplyDelete