Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bright Colors and interesting photos The South pulls of another fashion spread.

The other day I was visiting one of my fellow Savannah Fashionista's and good friend Britt Scott and saw her latest issue of The South Magazine. For those who do not know me and Britt worked side by side for the longest time at the much loved mag. Naturally I flip right the the fashion section to see what the new fashion team is up to and I was amazed at the awesome work they have done. They chose classy pieces with interesting accessories, downtown Savannah shops are sure to be happy with the great advertising this will surely be. Not to mention they have the hottest Marc by Marc Jacob jacket on display that just sends pure shivers down my spine. That is a for sure an item on my current must have list.

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

The must have jacket I mentioned earlier.

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com



Ciao For Now



Katrina M. Sage

No comments:

Post a Comment