Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tissue Paper as wearable Art!!!! I am calling it a must have item for Savannah Socialites This Spring!






A dear friend of mine and former roommate and fellow fashionista Britt Scott has found a new and inspirational twist to tissue paper. I laid my eyes on the fun bracelets a few weeks back when I was ever so lucky to receive one for my birthday. It definitely added some sass to my rather bland outfit for the day. Although I don't recommend that you wear them with your jeans and your polo's. It would be exceptionally hot paired with a black high waisted shirt, fun top and leggings. I give her a couple of months to get the product out on the streets of Savannah before you see these hot accessories at Saya on a Saturday night.

Ciao

Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment